Viking has announced the agency that submits the most creative 'Winter Wanderlust' marketing campaign will win a 15-day Southeast Asia & Hong Kong ocean cruise. Agents may choose the type of campaign, from digital to print to in-store marketing activity, and Viking will provide images and collateral to support their efforts.
* A Deluxe Veranda stateroom on Southeast Asia & Hong Kong (Bangkok to Hong Kong) itinerary departing 23 September 2018 on Viking Orion for 2 adults.
* Includes all onboard meals in ten dining venues, wine and beer with onboard lunch and dinner, a free shore excursion in every port and unlimited Wi-Fi
* 15 days, seven guided tours and four countries
* Immerse yourself in the cultural tapestry of four Southeast Asian countries on one sweeping journey.
* Overnight stays in five ports let you pull back the veil of Indochina and connect with locals.
* Mingle with merchants at vast indoor emporiums and intimate floating markets.
* Meet monks at revered temples and artisans in their workshop.
* Witness life on Ha Long Bay as you explore by authentic junk.
* Open from 1 May -31 July 2018
* The agency must complete an entry form providing examples of the campaign by Fri 3 August 2018
* The theme should be based on Viking's current Winter Wanderlust campaign
* Examples include EDMs, social media posts, a website, print ads, direct mail, an info session, or a window display
* Agents are encouraged to think outside the box
* Open to Australia and New Zealand travel agents
* Judging of submissions will be done by Michelle Black -Managing Director, Jane Moggridge -GM Marketing, Liz Sawers -Director of Sales, Erin Kramer -Trade Marketing Manager
* The winner will be announced by Friday 10 August
* Viking can provide images, collateral etc, to support your marketing activity
"This is a great opportunity for our valued agent partners," said Michelle Black, Viking Managing Director, Australia and New Zealand. "If you haven't experienced the Viking ocean difference for yourself - now is the time to brainstorm with your team and get creative!"
Subscription successful! Thank you for subscribing.