SPTO is conducting its first incentive competition of the year. The main purpose of the incentive is to invite agents to complete the training programme and win an 8-night famil trip to a Pacific destination.
To qualify, agents simply have to complete the South Pacific Specialist Programme, an on-line training module that teaches them how to sell South Pacific holidays.
The online programme is aimed at helping travel agents develop and enhance their knowledge on the unique tourism products and services available in the region, as well as increasing their confidence and ability to sell the South Pacific with passion and loyalty.
The prize includes:
- Three nights at the VA-I- Moana Seaside Lodge (Savaii Island)
- Two nights at the Taumeasina Island Resort & Spa
- Two nights at the Sheraton Samoa Aggie Grey’s Hotel & Bungalows with full buffet breakfast
- One night's accommodation at the Return to Paradise Resort & Spa
- Island tour and fishing trip
- Meet and greet upon arrival in Samoa and local transfers
This competition is only applicable to travel agents and South Pacific specialists. To qualify, agents simply have to register and complete the South Pacific Specialist training, visit www.southpacificspecialist.org (for English) or www.southpacificspecialist.org/cn (for Chinese).
The closing date for the competition is 30 April 2020.
Subscription successful! Thank you for subscribing.