After extensive consultation with the industry, the Travel Industry Exhibition is making wholesale changes to the event format and demographic for the 2017 events.
For the first time attendees can look forward to a senior level 2 day conference, a hand selected VIP buyer program and extended, targeted networking opportunities throughout.
2017 event features:
- Launch of the Travel Industry Exhibition & Conference will see a star studded line up of speakers addressing key issues and challenges facing travel agents today
- Introduction of a VIP Buyer program with 400+ hand selected senior buyers of travel products and services personally invited to attend based on purchasing potential.
- Extended networking platforms across the two days.
- Exhibitors qualified in line with buyer profiles – improving targeted nature of the audience.
- Exhibitor numbers limited to 50 per show.
- Large scale networking event designed for all conference delegates, exhibitors, VIP buyers and special guests.
The changes have been borne from 2016 attendee feedback and mirror the recent shift in the travel events landscape with trade professionals demanding smaller, targeted events with high level education and learning throughout.
Event organisers are currently working with industry leaders to create the most informative and exciting program put together in recent years with full details of the program set to be finalized in February 2017.
If you would like further information on exhibiting, conference attendance or the VIP buyer program, contact David Paterson on +61 (0)2 9556 7989 or email [email protected]
Subscription successful! Thank you for subscribing.