Kenya Under Canvas
A Limited Edition Small Group Journey
15 September 2019 – 23 September 2019
9 Days from $13,995 per person twin share
Limited to 17 guests
Come on a unique journey that recalls the vintage safari days of Ernest Hemingway and Denys Finch Hatton. Relive a time when pioneering adventurers moved through the endless plains of East Africa in search of the country’s extraordinary wildlife, accompanied by a score of liveried attendants who pitched camp in the most breathtaking locations and provided immaculate service.
This modern-day adventure channels all the glamour of a bygone era with private camps set up exclusively for you. Tents are equipped with every expected comfort – plush beds and en suite bathrooms, handwoven rugs and camp furniture – with staff on hand 24/7 and gourmet bush cuisine served up on fine china and crisp linen. This is bush luxury at its finest.
There are still spaces available on our final September 2019 departure, at the very peak of the Great East African Migration in the Masai Mara. The Migration is arguably the greatest wildlife spectacle on earth, as more than a million wildebeest, zebra and other mammals cross the vast savannahs of East Africa, braving crocodile-infested rivers and apex predators – lions and leopards – in search of greener pastures.
Finding availability at camps and lodges of this calibre isn’t easy in peak migration season, so don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to experience Kenya at its very best.
See here for the full itinerary: https://www.abercrombiekent.com.au/journeys/kenya-under-canvas
• All accommodation with private facilities
• All meals as outlined in the itinerary
• Game drives
• Bottled water during transfers and touring
• Airport welcome; assistance with luggage and group transportation by private air-conditioned vehicle
• An English speaking A&K Resident Tour Director
• All internal flights in itinerary
• All entrance fees
• Planning, handling, operational and communication charges
• All tipping
• Travel in legendary 1930s style on an authentic traditional safari through Kenya’s beautiful and wildlife-rich terrain
• Enjoy the highest level of personal attention and flexibility on a private mobile safari in Ol Pejeta and the Masai Mara
• Savour sheer luxury in the bush
• See Africa’s iconic species up close at Ol Pejeta and engage in conservation activities
• Experience the greatest bird spectacle in the world at Lake Nakuru
• See healthy populations of rhino in the wild at Ol Pejetaand Lake Nakuru
• Stay under canvas at Soysambu in Lake Elmenteita, a ranch first settled by Lord Delamere in 1905
• Witness the Great Migration of wildebeest in the MasaiMara
• Gain an enriched understanding of the areas you travel through from your professional safari guide
• Travel on safari in custom-built Land Cruisers driven by A&K trained drivers
Subscription successful! Thank you for subscribing.