Where is the last place you visited?
Where are you going to next?
I have promised the family we would go skiing at Japan’s Club Med Tomamu.
Besides your passport, what’s one thing you always take on your travels with you?
My mobile phone!
Why did you join the Club Med team?
The brand speaks volumes. I love that Club Med can be all things to all people - knowing that everything is being taken care of, from your food and drinks to daily activities.
I love that there is so much to do for everyone: Mums and Dads can sit by the pool and reconnect, children can make new life long friends - you can really do as much or as little as you want.
There is so much on offer with Club Med and so much more to come with new resorts and amazing experiences.
Tell us something people should know about Club Med?
We have an array of holiday destinations to choose from - and there’s a lot on the horizon from sun to ski. Club Med also offers incredible pricing for an all-inclusive holiday.
6. What’s your top travel tip?
Pack your bag and then take half out!
Quick facts about Neryl:
- Favourite international travel destination: Positano Italy
- Favourite domestic travel destination: Hamilton Island - Qualia
- Countries visited: Approx 24 countries
- Time working in the travel industry: Approx 25 years
- Favourite cuisine: Greek Food
- Sun or Ski? Usually Sun
- Favourite colour: Pink
- Hobbies: Running / Swimming / Yoga / Reading
Subscription successful! Thank you for subscribing.