Thanks to everyone who entered our latest Traveltease quiz, which was all about New Zealand. The fastest person to get all 10 answers was Emily Fraser from Bunnik Tours in South Australia. Congratulations to Emily.
There will be another chance to win a $100 Myer e-gift voucher in next week's quiz, which will again be about New Zealand. So brush up on your Kiwi knowledge and you could walk off with first prize!
The answers to last week's quiz were:
1. What is the capital city of New Zealand?
2. What is the name of the New Zealand national rugby team?
c. All Blacks
3. What is the tallest mountain in New Zealand?
b. Mt. Cook
4. What is the name of the island in Auckland harbour nicknamed "the isle of wine"?
a. Waiheke Island
5. What website can you find the best sales tools and resources for selling New Zealand?
6. What is the name of one of the world's most accessible active marine volcanoes located in New Zealand?
b. White Island
7. How many places are available on Tourism New Zealand's Specialist famil in April 2018?
8. What is the name of the train that runs from Christchurch to Greymouth?
9. What are the chances of seeing a whale on a whale watching tour in Kaikoura?
d. 95 per cent
10. What is the name of the body of water that separates the South Island and Stewart Island?
c. Foveaux Strait