We asked Pam Hoffee, Managing Director of Avalon Waterways, why agents should be booking Avalon Waterways. Here are her top five reasons:
- Avalon creates cruise experiences that are as unique as our individual guests. With Avalon ‘Your Way’ options to suit a whole range of styles and preferences, there is no ‘one size fits all’ approach when it comes to dining, sightseeing, free time and even land extensions.
- With our consistent fleet of Suite Ships, 80 per cent of our staterooms are the award-winning Panorama Suites with floor-to-ceiling and wall-to-wall open air balconies that allow our guests to let the outside in without sacrificing any cabin space. And we even angled our beds to face the ever-
changing and amazing views that are among the top reasons people choose to river cruise.
- Cruise itineraries start from three-nights to 27-nights, so no matter what your clients are looking for there is a perfect cruise to complement any holiday arrangement.
- As part of the Globus family of brands, we are backed by more than 90 years of creating memorable holidays. We have unwavering on-ground support and clout to assist our agents and passengers throughout their trip.
- Guests will cruise with a like-minded and diverse group of travellers from all around the world, creating lifelong friendships along the way.
Subscription successful! Thank you for subscribing.