Following the announcement that Australia’s international border will reopen from November, Viking is encouraging anyone wanting to travel with the award-winning cruise line in 2022 to book now as many of its best-selling 2022 ocean itineraries are already sold out or have limited staterooms on remaining departures, with river also selling fast as travellers rush to book their long-awaited voyages for next year.
“Consumer confidence has grown as we continue to see the resumption of international travel around the world. Our guests are eager to get out and travel once again, with much interest in our longer itineraries. The past week alone has shown a significant increase in sales with guests eager to secure a stateroom before it’s too late,” said Michelle Black, Viking ANZ Managing Director.
Trade partners will have access, via Viking’s Marketing Centre, to marketing collateral that can help sell the remaining 2022 itineraries to their clients plus there is a dedicated website landing page to learn more about all the 2022 sailings.
Plus, with Viking’s Risk-Free Guarantee now available until 30 November 2021, travellers have the freedom to change their plans up to 14 days before departure.
Popular ocean itineraries with remaining 2022 availability include:
- 21-day Passage to India from Athens to Mumbai from $9,695pp in Veranda stateroom.
- 15-day Australia & New Zealand from Sydney to Auckland or v.v. from $9,095pp in Veranda stateroom.
- 13-day Mediterranean Odyssey from Barcelona to Venice or v.v. from $7,995pp in Veranda stateroom.
- 15-day Cities of Antiquity & the Holy Land from Rome to Athens from $7,495pp in Veranda stateroom.
- 8-day Iconic Western Mediterranean from Barcelona to Rome or v.v. from $3,995pp in Veranda stateroom.
- 11-day Russia & the Baltic Sea from Stockholm to Copenhagen or v.v. from $7,595pp in Veranda stateroom.
- 8-day Viking Shores & Fjords from Amsterdam to Bergen or v.v. from $5,395pp in Deluxe Veranda stateroom.
- 13-day Eastern Seaboard Explorer from Montreal to New York City or v.v. from $8,695pp in Veranda stateroom.
- 11-day Alaska & the Inside Passage from Vancouver to Seward or v.v. from $6,995pp in Veranda stateroom.
- 18-day South America & the Chilean Fjords from Buenos Aires to Santiago or v.v. from $9,895pp in Veranda stateroom.
Popular river itineraries with remaining 2022 availability include:
- 15-day Grand European Cruise from Amsterdam to Budapest or v.v. and priced from $5,995 per person in a Standard stateroom.
- 11-day Passage to Eastern Europe from Budapest to Bucharest or v.v. and priced from $5,895 per person in a Standard stateroom.
- 15-day France’s Finest from Paris to Avignon or v.v. and priced from $6,495per person in a Standard stateroom.
- 8-day Lyon & Provence from Avignon to Lyon or v.v. and priced from $3,495per person in a Standard stateroom.
- 10-day Portugal’s River of Gold from Lisbon to Porto and priced from $4,995 per person in a Standard stateroom.
- 13-day Waterways of the Tsars St. Petersburg to Moscow or v.v. and priced from $7,995 per person in a Deluxe stateroom.
For additional information, contact Viking at 138 747 (Australia) or 0800 447 913 (New Zealand) or visit vikingcruises.com.au.
Subscription successful! Thank you for subscribing.