Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley and InterContinental Sydney Double Bay were honoured at the 2017 Tourism Accommodation Australia Awards for Excellence held in Sydney this week.
In front of a crowd of over 700 political, industry and business leaders, the properties were acknowledged as follows:
Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley:
· Health Club and Spa Facilities of the Year – One&Only Spa, Winner
· Regional Deluxe Hotel of the Year – Winner
· Best Environmental Practices – Hall of Fame
· Chef of the Year – Nancy Kinchela, Finalist
InterContinental Sydney Double Bay
· Bar of the Year (Deluxe Hotels) – Stillery, InterContinental Sydney Double Bay
The TAA awards are amongst the hospitality industry’s most prestigious awards, honouring the achievement of excellence in a wide range of categories in the accommodation industry. TAA is focused on, and committed to, the future development and growth of the accommodation sector within Australia’s vibrant tourism industry.
All images Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley
Subscription successful! Thank you for subscribing.