The Council of Australian Tour Operators (CATO) has announced that the 2020 CATO Awards will be proudly delivered as a stand-alone event. The awards ceremony will take place at a lavish cocktail function in Sydney on the evening of Friday 23rd October.
The CATO Awards are an opportunity for Australia’s Land Supply sector to recognise the valued support it receives from travel agents and the retail travel trade.
The inaugural CATO Awards were presented within the Australian Federation of Travel Agents' (AFTA) National Travel Industry Awards (NTIA) program in 2019.
CATO Managing Director, Brett Jardine, said, “This is not just another awards event. This is an opportunity for our members from the land-supply sector to come together under the CATO banner to recognise excellence in the retail travel sector.”
In 2020, CATO Awards will be presented in the following categories:
• Agency of the Year - Europe
• Agency of the Year - Americas
• Agency of the Year - Asia
• Agency of the Year - Africa/Middle East
• Agency of the Year - Oceania
• Consultant of the Year - Group Touring
• Consultant of the Year - Adventure
• Consultant of the Year - Youth Travel
• Consultant of the Year - Ski
• Consultant of the Year - F.I.T
• Rookie of the Year
• Trade Media Award
• Consumer Media Award
• CATO Ambassador Award
Subscription successful! Thank you for subscribing.