Scenic has released its 2019 Canada, Alaska and USA brochure featuring exciting luxury itineraries to Americas East Coast and the Deep South, as well as old favourites including the Canadian Rockies and Alaskan cruise.
Group General Manager, Sales and Marketing Australia/Asia, Anthony Laver, said this year’s program offers unique itineraries and a level of luxury that is unmatched in the market.
“Canada has always been a popular destination for Australians, and this year Scenic has “upped the ante” with its luxury approach and inclusions. We are also the only luxury group tour operator with itineraries down the USA East Coast into the historic Deep South”.
In the 2019 program:
· Exclusively offer the full range of Fairmont Hotels and Resorts from the incredible Fairmont Express in Victoria to Fairmont Chateau Whistler;
· Complimentary drinks packages during all cruises on Holland America Line and Princess Cruises
· Unique East Coast USA tours including the 11 Day Southern Belles starting from $8,695 per person – which takes in the charm of Americas Deep South from Gracelands in Memphis to the heart of the French Quarter in New Orleans.
To mark the release of the new program Scenic is offering a range of special Earlybird offers. Available until 29 September 2018, the Earlybird offers include:
· Fly from only $595 per person – when booking selected tours to Canada
· Fly from only $795 per person – when booking the Eastern Explorer, Cruise & New York; or Ultimate Canadian Rockies Alaska and Artic Circle
Travellers can also save up to $800 per person on Scenic’s Southern Belles & Caribbean Cruise and The Best of America’s National Parks itineraries and up to $500 per person* on the Historic Trails of the East land journey.
Book now and pay in full by 29 September to secure an additional discount of $600 per couple for all tours of 19 days or longer or discount of $300 per couple for tours of 9 to 18 days.
2019 Canada, Alaska and USA brochures out now http://brochure.scenic.com.au/t/252443 .
For more information or for bookings, go to www.scenic.com.au or call 138 128
Subscription successful! Thank you for subscribing.