Australians will next year have access to a new business class offering from Malaysia Airlines, with the carrier unveiling its new A330-300 cabin at the World Travel Market in London.
The new configuration will be rolled out from April to September 2016, and will see all 15 A330-300 aircraft fitted with the more luxurious seats.
The main features of the new cabin include:
- Seat pitch of 43 inches
- Seat width of 20.6 inches
- Length of 76 inches (fully flat)
- 1-2-1 and 1-2-2 seat layout
- Increased working space, with 90% of seats having direct aisle access
- Extra stowage space for personal items
- Panasonic 16-inch touch screen inflight entertainment system
With 27 Business Class seats, Malaysia Airlines Group chief executive Christoph Mueller said the new offering had been “designed to give a superb space for work, play or sleep”.
“All of our A330 business class seats will now feature fully flat beds allowing our guests the ultimate in comfort and versatility,” he said.
“This product will make us more competitive against other full-service carriers and is part of the airline’s push to be more customer centric, offering new, personalized and innovative products.”
What do you think of the new cabin? Like what you see?
Subscription successful! Thank you for subscribing.