Tourism Fiji's Virtual Roadshow starts this week, and will be running for several weeks for both Australian and New Zealand agents, wholesale reservations consultants and product teams featuring a different region each fortnight.
There will be a variety of suppliers from all over Fiji, and the format will include short virtual updates with exclusive insider tips, as well as how Fiji is getting ready for borders re-opening. The event will run fortnightly, with updates available online for seven full days, for agents to log in at a time most convinent to them.
The first virtual update will feature Denarau, and launches this Thurs 25 March, with the roadshow opening at 11am! Agents can access the Virtual Roadshow anytime that suits them until 5pm the following week (Wed 31 March).
- Nine regions in total will be covered each fortnight:
- Nadi & Surrounds,
- Coral Coast,
- Mamanuca Islands,
- Momi Bay & Natadola,
- Yasawa Islands
- Off The Beaten Track (Suncoast, Pacific Harbour & Cruising!)
- The second fortnight's virtual update in the series will be with Coral Coast, again open for 7 days.
- Each fortnightly virtual roadshow will feature an introduction and a rundown of each region from the Tourism Fiji team, followed by 5-minute updates from the resorts and tourism operators, with a quiz at the end!
- As an incentive, there will be many prizes up for grabs each fortnight, as well as 10 spots on the first famil to depart when the borders re-open!
- Agents can register here: https://fijievents.eventsair.com/tourism-fiji-virtual-roadshow---denarau/den-reg-virtual-roadshow/Site/Register
- Subsequent Virtual Roadshow dates will be:
Thurs 8 April; Thurs 22 April; Thurs 6 May; Thurs 20 May; Thurs 3 June; Thurs 17 June; Thurs 1 July; Thurs 15 July.
Subscription successful! Thank you for subscribing.